Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Getting Started



Well I've held off on the blog thing for as long as I could lol. I never was good at keeping up on even a diary as a kid! But I think this will be the easiest way for me to update my website and keep you all in the know lol. The website is going to be revamped a bit so that it showcases the fused glass pendants as well as the canvas work. I love jewelry! (okay what woman doesn't?) and the pendants allow me to combine both of my loves, painting and the jewelry part! Here are the latest fused glass pendants that will be on ebay tonight, you can see more detailed pictures here: http://stores.ebay.com/Michele-Lynch-Art
I also want to say thank you to all my collectors that have been with me for years and to the new ones-You all are the best!! xo Michele

No comments: