Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Improving


Hope everyone had a great weekend! I've been trying some different techniques with the pendants, adding more depth to them, which isn't easy considering their size! But I think it's important to always be improving and trying new things. Hopefully you all can see the difference! (check out ebay for more examples of pendants) Also I played around with some precious metal clay and polymer clay lately adding some accents to the pendants, just something fun and different! Contact me with any comments or questions, I love hearing from everyone! Michele

1 comment:

Antonia Rosina said...

I now own this pendant and it is a magnificent piece of art. I'm a VERY proud owner of this and three more of Michele's pendants.