Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Take Time To Smell The Roses


It's funny that just recently I did a post about being a worka a holic and how much I loved what I did etc, it took having a doctor find nodules in my right lung for me to think...Uh oh...maybe I had better slow down a bit and enjoy the world around me a little more. So that's how this little mermaid artwork came about. We recently took a trip to Florida where the internet signal was not the best in the condo and I took no brushes, canvas, etc...with me, so I sat on the beach and slowly learned to relax, that it was okay to take in the fresh salt water air, to listen to the waves rolling over the beach, it was okay to do nothing but watch the seagulls fight for a cheeto my son had thrown to a group of them. I learned to just enjoy the moment.

Hope you all enjoy her as much as I did creating her. She is mixed media: acrylic, watercolor, scrapbook paper, and german glass glitter. Lemme know what you all think! You can see more pictures of her on ebay where she is listed for auction:
http://stores.ebay.com/Michele-Lynch-Art

I'm trying to get up to speed with the blogging here soon! xo Michele

No comments: