Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Time Flies!


Again, I don't know where this week went! I meant to post on Monday, then again on Wednesday and remembered once I was in bed lol! I've had a lot going on, I helped my oldest son move into an apartment last Saturday. By Sunday I was a blubbering ball of tears! I never thought it would hit me so hard. I'm very happy for him that he has an apartment and all of that but suddenly I missed my baby! (okay so he's almost 21 lol) and he lives very close lol. I'm including a picture of him (that's his girlfriend Desi also in the picture) with the UHaul truck! I decided rather than walk by his empty bedroom every day that I would turn that into my new studio :o) So the painting, cleaning began! Now if I could only get some new flooring in there it would be perfect! This weekend I'll start the daunting task of moving all my masses of stuff over to that room. Boy where did all this stuff come from?? LOL!

I've listed a bunch of pendants this week! Lots of witches for the upcoming Halloween or just because I'm feeling witchy! I'm also painting an adorable little witch trying to pick out her favorite kitty...she'll be listed this weekend! Everyone have a safe and happy weekend!! xo Michele

No comments: