Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Monday, October 6, 2008

October

October has to be one of my favorite months. There is nothing like being able to open all the windows and feel the gentle cool breeze of autumn. The colors of the trees that change from summers green to shades of red, yellow, and orange. And of course mums in every shade! You always know fall is on the way when you see the mums bloom.

I added a breast cancer awareness pendant to ebay and am donating half of the ending auction price to the American Breast Cancer Foundation. Last year I did a painting for the cause and enjoyed it so much I wanted to do it again this year. You can find her on ebay this week at http://stored.ebay.com/michele-lynch-art
I also started experimenting more with mixed media jewelry, which I love! Here's my latest, also available on ebay tonight.The base of the pendant is an ivory colored domino, the sailor suit started as a photo of my grandpa in his navy uniform, which I colored in with assorted pencils, the kitty face was painted in with acrylics, there's some brads, rivits, washers and a seashell charm all on there too. Comes with the ball and chain necklace that goes through the side of the domino. This was tons of fun to create!

Hope everyone had a good monday! xo Michele

No comments: