Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Path


Well I meant to post again last week, really I did! Not sure where time goes! Here is the newest painting that I posted last night on ebay it's titled "Our Path" I totally meant to add some trees and a bush on there and a stick coming out of her hair lol, the painting has to do with our path in life and how we sometimes get sidetracked on a different path or totally lost in the woods with sticks in our hair and mud on our faces, lol, and even sometimes we can't get on the right path because of a roadblock of our own doing, but what I'm finally figuring out is it's not the destination, it's the journey, even if you are still fighting through the brush in the woods LOL. You are learning and growing and moving towards your path. Hope everyone enjoys the painting.

I used copies of old maps in the background, a vintage music sheet, lots of acrylic, ink, pencil, etc.. You can find her on ebay this week at :
http://stores.ebay.com/Michele-Lynch-Art oh and did I mention Free Shipping!! Wooo Hooo!! I'm working on another video, should have it done soon :o) xo Michele

1 comment:

AutumnSilverMoon said...

Wow I love that! You are very talented and creative.