Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Gentle" 4Art Theme for March


Well it took me till the middle of the month but I've finally got my entry for our 4ART & TGLAS members March theme original art challenge. "Gentle" is my entry for 4ART for a special Theme Challenge. Original Art will be listed throughout the month of March so do check us often to see new entries! Please be sure to search 4ART3 using the Ebay Search to view more of our wonderful Artists OOAK entries. Gentle is another 12 x 36" canvas so it's pretty big! Always have a hard time photographing these big canvas...I can't seem to get the camera straight. Maybe it's my head that's on crooked? I've never draw a little lamb before nor painted one so be "gentle" on me LOL! She'll be available on ebay tonight at 8 pm central time. Hope everyone is having a good week! That's it for paintings for me this week ;o) I'm tired LOL. xo Michele

2 comments:

Luthien Thye said...

"gentle" is as it says... so warm and full of love :)) it's really motherly too... feels like a warm squeeze in the heart :)) lamb is cute and cuddly :))) love the overall feel of this one :)) good luck!!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much Luthien! That was exactly what I was going for! xo Michele