Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Mother's Love


Well I survived all the birthday parties from this weekend! We had my son's friends birthday part at Brunswick...they have a really cool laser tag area there so all the kids had a blast running around playing laser tag, eating pizza, playing in the huge arcade that they have there. Then the family birthday party was also fun :o) It was a great weekend! I didn't have much time for artwork though...I did manage to get this one done this past week though...I had been thinking of my own mom who died when I was young and the unconditional love of us mothers...so that's how this painting came about. Let me know what you all think :o)) Hope everyone had a great weekend! xo Michele

5 comments:

Regan aka Rags said...

Lovely work as always hun

Luthien Thye said...

omg! lovely as ever! such serene faces and so much love! i've noticed that most of your paintings ...well... the portraits in your paintings have expressions (very slight but it's there) that "go" with the "theme" or what you have in mind. i reckon you don't do that on purpose? or do you? or does it just appears so after you've finished them... because you have that a certain thought in mind when you are painting ... for eg... the mother and daughter love, that it comes across on their faces "magically" without you even knowing it until it's done? ...err.. you know what i'm trying to say...

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Luthien! Usually I have the mood of the painting in my head and what I'm trying to convey..the emotion part..and I think it just comes from my heart to the canvas without it being conscious on my part. I'm always so pleased when I finish and I can feel or see that emotion in the painting and my hope is that others can as well :o)xo

Micki Wilde said...

I just found your blog today and i'm looking forward to seeing more of your art, this painting is beautiful!

Micki x

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much Micki!! xo Michele