Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Angel Monday!



It's an angel monday!! I have not only a new angel painting but also three new steampunk angel pendants for ebay!! The painting has a crackle finish that I antiqued to add more vintage charm to her. The pendants are all made of various vintage watch pieces and then the faces are glass and hand painted with glass paint by me. All three have a large silver plated bail that makes it easy to slip your favorite chain on. Everything will be available on ebay tonight at 8 pm central time! I couldn't decide between etsy and ebay and in the end ebay won lol. I'm hoping to start listing some prints on ebay soon. Oh and I bought some glass tiles to put some prints of my artwork under and make some pendants. They are not as small as I thought they would be though they are 1 1/2" square so a good size focal pendant! Hope everyone had a great weekend! xo Michele

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

be still my heart! wow that angel rocks and your steampunk pieces are totally cool as always!

Micki Wilde said...

your angel is beautiful and the little bird is just gorgeous!

Micki x

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much Mystele and Micki! xo Michele

Luthien Thye said...

wow! the steampunk jewelry are fantastic! they fascinate me to the max!! i love them and i love how you modeled the plates into wings... awesome! and the art piece... it's a little diff... or maybe it's just me... it feels like a grecian goddess incarnation!