Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Angel, Witch & Goth Girl, Oh My!


3 more fused glass pendants!! See I kept good on that promise to list more!! There's a spring time witch, an angel, and a goth girl so something for everyone! All will be on ebay tonight at 8 pm central time :o) For those of you that don't know, I cut and fuse several layers of glass together in my kiln, then after they cool down, I draw the design and hand paint them with glass paint. They then have to cure for 24 hours before being low fired again. The glass paints once fired are scratch resistant :o) Hope everyone is having a good week! I am past one birthday :o) Have had tons of fun! Now just have Easter and one more birthday to go! xo Michele

6 comments:

Regan aka Rags said...

i'm loving the purple...but you guessed that right? lol

Michele Lynch Art said...

LOL purple and wicked! I got your number LOL! xo

Luthien Thye said...

lovely lovely lovely :)) i love the eyes... they are all yearning for something :)) and i'm loving the color combination... mysterious and magical :))

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much Luthien! The glass is fun to paint on...the space is so tiny though sometimes it's harder to get across what I want than it is on a bigger canvas! xo Michele

Cris said...

I really love the artwork on your pendants. I noticed your oldest is turning 21 soon. So is my oldest child! Her birthday is in May and it will be right smack in the midst of finals week at Mizzou, so I guess the party will have to wait! Have a nice Easter.

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Cris! Oh NO on finals week! Not a good time to have your 21st birthday!! xo Michele