Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Glass Pendants!!


Wooo Hoooo!!! I finally got some new glass pendants painted!! All 3 of them go on ebay tonight at 8 pm central time. I was trying to get some steampunk listed also but ran out of time. I'll see if I can't get some up there tomorrow or so. Hope everyone is having a good week! Things are going to get crazy for me again, I have my husbands birthday on the 7th then Easter on the 12th, then my oldest son's birthday on the 17th and guess how old he will be??? 21!!!! I so can't believe it!! But it will be fun! We're going to take him out for a night on the town ;o) xo Michele

4 comments:

Luthien Thye said...

they are pretty! :) when you say glass... it really means you painted them on glass? how did you manage to get little pieces of glass like that??

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Luthien! Yup they are little pieces of glass the biggest one is 2 inches. I cut and fuse the glass myself in a kiln. Then I uses glass paints to paint them, and then they have to sit for 24 hours before they can be low fired again or sometimes kiln fired depending on the paint I'm using :o) xo

Luthien Thye said...

wow! you are amazing! i also love all your steampunk jewelry :)) they are so cool! you are one amazing and resourceful artist :))

Michele Lynch Art said...

Aw thanks Luthien! I just like to experiment with different media! Keeps me fresh as an artist I think :o)and it's fun! xo