Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sea Mistress


I went to lunch with a friend and scouting through the Goodwill and a resale shop, so I'm way behind today! But I had a fun day! The weather is absolutely GORGEOUS here today! Just perfect! So we had lunch at a restaurant that has outdoor patio seating and it was just so relaxing! Anyway, I already have Sea Mistress here scheduled for EBAY for 8 pm tonight and I am getting ready to add 3 more things to ETSY! Sea Mistress was tons of fun to do and I've had her in my mind for quite awhile I just wasn't sure exactly how I was going to do her. But I love the patch on her eye LOL! Have a great night everyone! xo Michele

2 comments:

Luthien Thye said...

OMG! michele! you have totally absolutely outdone yourself! she is utterly incredible!!!! ... always curious... i know you have buckets of watch mechanisms :)) and i know you paint the faces... what about all the other embellishments?? do you cast them as well?? like the tentacles... those are awesome!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much Luthien! The other embellishments just depend...sometimes I find things at antique malls, sometimes in jewelry stores, I'm always on the lookout for something to use! Seems my mind is always thinking about the altered art assemblage kinda thing ;o) xo