Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Blog Party!!

First off I want to announce the blog party that is being hosted by Inspiration Avenue this next Saturday August 1st! The theme is 5 Degrees of Inspiration. You can click on the banner over to the left of this message and find out all the details there on their site! It's going to be lots of fun and I can't wait to see what inspires everyone! So grab your party hat and noise makers, and come party with us this next Saturday!!

Next, I added another ring to my etsy shop :o)


and lastly I also added something to ebay tonight!


Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! xo Michele

3 comments:

Luthien Thye said...

that is fantastic!!! see you at the party ;) love how your etsy shop is filling up :))

LuLu Kellogg said...

Michele...I LOVE your creations! They are just awesome :)

LuLu Kellogg

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Luthien and Lulu!! I'm trying Luthien ;o) Like the little engine that could LOL! I think I can, I think I can, puff, puff LOL