Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bracelet & Earrings

I've wanted to do the steampunk diva bracelet for a while now, the problem always seemed to be that I never had enough faces made up in advance! But I finally go it done and I love how it came out! My little glass faces mixed in with vintage rhinestone earrings, buttons, glass buttons and typewriter keys! I'm hoping to get some more made soon :o)

I also am putting up some Marie Antoinette inspired earrings.

Both pieces will be available on ebay tonight at 8 pm central time! Hope everyone has a great weekend! We have another birthday party to go to, Wineries if the weather holds out on sunday, and Monday another concert--this time it's Def Leopard, Cheap Trick and Poison! Wooo Hoooo! Total 80's!! LOL! I have the camera battery all charged ;o) Now I'm off to the pool! xo Michele

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are absolutely incredible.

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Mystele!! xo

Luthien Thye said...

OMG!!! gor geous gorgeous GORGEOUS!! these are by far two of the bestest creations of your best creations!!! no words no words ... just fantastic!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much Luthien! I needed that boost! :o) You know who keeps knocking the wind out of me and I can't let her keep getting to me! I just have to believe in Karma! xo

Anonymous said...

Oh your newest creations are just gorgeous Michele! Can't wait for you to stock more in your Etsy shop.

Your weekend sounds fabulous and I hope you have a wonderful time!♥
All the best~Sharon

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Sharon! I'm hoping to get some items in there next week! and I am even thinking of joining the blog party! I love blog parties! But first I want to make sure I'm going to be home ;o)

Anonymous said...

Oh that's wonderful news on both counts Michele! Hope you can make the party, whoot!