Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Well we've made it through 2 days of middle school now unscathed! But we did forget the trombone at school today. Oh well, it's a little thing ;o) Hope everyone else's little ones are having great first days at school also!!

Tonight I have two new steampunk diva's to go on ebay. One I'm putting as a buy it now and that's the little angel. Her skirt is made up of a what I believe is real turquoise. It was an earring. I just love her!

The second is another ring. I'm having so much fun with these rings! This one reminds me of those little Japanese Dolls that you see everywhere now a days.

She is up for the regular 7 day auction and of course the auction still starts at the very low price of 19.00! Hope everyone has a great night! The days are getting shorter. I can feel summer coming to an end. BLAH! xo Michele

9 comments:

Luthien Thye said...

man... the first one is like one of your artworks ... i thought it was, i thought you were painting again :) i love the ring! is that a key behind her head? that's so cool!!

Micki Wilde said...

Aww we've still got 2 weeks till our kids go back to school, they can't wait but i'll be quite sad to see them go!!

Love the second one you did it's a real cutey!!

Micki x

Michele Lynch Art said...

Aw thanks Luthien! I do need to get out the canvas and paint! It's been awhile! I totally understand Micki! Thank you! xo Michele

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love these Michele.....they are wonderful!!!!

LuLu~*xoxo

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Lulu!! xo

Bunnym said...

Beautiful angel. Love, love the turquoise. I love a little whimsy now and then...OK, that's a lie. I like a lot of whimsy, all the time and your jewelery fits the bill.

My daughter doesn't start school till Sept 3 and I am counting down the days. I also work at a middle school...can't wait to see what the lasted unappropriated trend it....lol

tootles,
bunny

Anonymous said...

Ah, your newest creations are fabulous and I'm glad to see you're surviving the first few days! Mine doesn't start until the 31st so we still have time, phew!
Hugs♥

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Bunny and Sharon!! xo

Christina Colwell said...

Buggin' for these buggy cuties.