Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Monday, December 13, 2010

The Dam Has Busted




It is so great to be free to art again, I can't even tell you all how wonderful it feels. A whole year imprisoned by the soul suckers! I've been art-ing like a mad woman, all that creativity that built up has burst free! All of these pendants are available on ebay, and many more. Remember the story I started a while back about the soul suckers? I've been working on those characters and they will make their debut soon...

4 comments:

PeggyR said...

Those are very cool!

Kelly Jeanette Swift said...

Very neat pieces! Love to see the soul-suckers soon.:)

Priti Lisa said...

These are fab, Michele!
And the Queen...she is an incredible doll!
Xo

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Peggy, Kelly, and Lisa! The soul suckers are coming very soon Kelly! I have little Edna is done and will post her pics soon. I'm working on more and hope to list them all in about a week ;o) xo