Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sneak Peek


Thought I'd share what's on my worktable...in the mist of tons and tons of watch parts, beads, paint, etc...hopefully tomorrow I'll have Olivia finished and John will be all the way dry. Can you guess who is who?

I can't believe how fast the holiday season came up this year! I hope everyone is able to take some time to visit with loved ones and enjoy this week! Since I'm not a prisoner of the Soul Sucker this year, I'm very much enjoying being home with my family! We're hoping to get some baking in this week, but if we don't the good news is there's always next week ;o) xo Michele

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog I just followed yours I LOVE it
Happy New Year!