Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Batty For Halloween!!


When I said in the last post that I was off to get my hands in some clay, I wasn't kidding! I have 5 new pieces sculpted! I got this one painted and wanted to show him to you all :o) Lots of time went into painting him :o) I think he came out pretty cute! He's 8" x 7" x 3". There's stars on his back too
I'm putting him on Ebay Wednesday night at 6 pm central time. I've decided to get over my break up with ebay and sell some pieces on there again lol. My ebay id is michelelynchdesigns, there's also a link in the side bar of my blog ;o) Hopefully our love/hate affair will be better after our break up ;o)

More pieces coming this week ;o)

Hope everyone had a great weekend, we have had some really gorgeous weather here lately, in the 80's!! I hear we are dropping back into the 40's though :oP xo Michele

7 comments:

joanna bolton said...

Oh he is so cute!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you :o))xo Michele

Sweet B Folkart said...

nice job lady!

B

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you B :o)) xo Michele

Georgina said...

Hey Lady, I love your little bat!! Haven't done Ebay, only because I've heard horror stories from other sellers, but I think the same can be said about most of these online selling venues.

Glad you're back in the saddle and heading towards that eternal sunset...aren't we all?? Keep up the great work and take some time to do some misbehavin'....this weather is just asking for it!! LOL Cooling down to a nice low to mid 70's out here in West TX and I was thinking it was time to hook up that ol' swamp cooler, but as usual, Spring has a funny way of changing it's mind, and I'm very happy it did. Our house keeps us cold in the winter and hot in the summer...oey! Have a great week.

xxoo,
Georgina

Dawn in the Forest said...

Wow! I love the way you painted this little bat:) The eyes and mouth are wonderful.

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Georgina! Yup there is always something with one of them ;o) I agree on the weather begging for it! It's just been beautiful!

Thank you Dawn :o))
xo Michele