Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Holloween Witch

What it's not October? Are you sure?? It's chilly and wet outside again! I'm still in Halloween mode. Heck, maybe I'll stay for forever. Halloween has always been my favorite holiday! This witch can hang on your wall, or sit on a shelf. She's 7" tall x 4" wide x 2" deep. She will be available in my etsy shop, until next week. I'll put her on ebay then ;o) I've been moving some things around and listing on ebay again, you can find Elmer, It's Skelly Time and Is It Time Yet Pumpkin Head on ebay right now!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm back to getting clay on my hands! xo Michele

10 comments:

Michele Lynch Art said...

Testing, someone was having trouble leaving a comment on this page...

Anonymous said...

Oooh,...orange and black! I luv Halloween stuff! wish it was october already....

Michele Lynch Art said...

Me too :o)))) Nothing like orange and black, right?!! Have a great weekend! xo Michele

Cris said...

Oh she is so cute! I love Halloween too. I admit I am getting spring fever after the day we had yesterday, though I was stuck inside for parent/teacher conferences all day.

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Cris! OH no, the most beautiful day and you were stuck inside! That should be illegal! The kids have been on spring break this week, here ;o) xo Michele

Dawn in the Forest said...

Halloween is so magical....no wonder you like making all these cool Halloween creations:)

She's wonderful! I love the orange and all her little details:)

Have a great weekend Michele!

Michele Lynch Art said...

It truly is magical Dawn! Thank you so much :o) xo Michele

Sunny Carvalho said...

Hi, Michele! I am such a big fan of your work. I just found your blog through Micki Wilde's blog. I can't wait to see what you do next!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Hi Sunny :o) Thank you so much! I'm so glad you hopped over from Micki's blog!Hope to see you visit again! xo Michele

patricias fabric art said...

Don't know which I like best bat or witch they are both so cute!