Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spooky Time Jingles Update Tonight At Midnight!!

This is a cabbit LOL! He's a cat/rabbit! Okay so it's actually a black cat with bunny ears on, but don't tell him you can tell he's not really a rabbit! His name is Marvin and Marvin uses his smile to pick up chicks. LOL okay I know it was corney, but I gotta amuse myself lol! Tonight is the Spooky Time Jingles update at Midnight and there are lots of goodies in store from the peeks I've seen! Be sure to check out all the fabulous artists on there! Marvin will be there, along with these fellows ;o) Did they turn out how you pictured them, after seeing only a peek of them in white?

Don't forget the Easter Hootenany is going on at Spooky Time Jingles this month too! My two er bunnies will be on my Christmas page. Hope everyone is have a fabulous weekend! We are having gorgeous weather here today! It's about time!! xo Michele

5 comments:

Dawn in the Forest said...

I was wondering what a "cabbit" was:) They are all really great. The witchy lady is my favorite....her face is very beautiful.

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Dawn :o) I went for a little bit more of a sweet look than creepy ;o) She was the first one sold this morning too! xo Michele

Priti Lisa said...

Your creations always turn out better than I could imagine...that's why you're the master!
xox

Amber Leilani said...

they are all sooooo fabulous!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Aw, Lisa now that's not true! You're artwork is fabulous!! Thank you for such a wonderful compliment!

Thank you so much Amber!!

xo Michele