Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Until Death...Grim Reaper Couple


Meet Mr. and Mrs. Grim Reaper! I think they would be a really unique wedding cake topper! He is just shy of 5" tall and she is 4" tall. They are available in my etsy shop :o)

I survived the birthday weekend, but just barely! Had waaaay to much fun Saturday night and paid for it on Sunday! and of course I swore I would never do that again...until next time. lol. We went out to eat Sunday night for our birthdays at a Sushi restaurant here by our house and had a great time, sampling off of each others plates! Monday I gave my youngest a hall pass from school for his birthday and we spent the day together. He had that birthday money burning a hole in his pocket so of course we had to go to Game Stop and get the latest and greatest for the Xbox ;o) We had a really nice day together, I love spending time with my boys :o) Hope everyone has had a great weekend and start to their week! It's time for me to get back to reality and that means the little characters on my work table, and laundry! xo Michele

9 comments:

Micki Wilde said...

These would make fab wedding toppers, what a great idea!!

Glad to hear you had a fun birthday ;)

Micki x

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Micki :o)) xo Michele

Dawn in the Forest said...

They are a fantastic couple:)

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Dawn!xo Michele

Luthien Thye said...

awww... isn't it great to spend quality time with the boys? looks like you had a blast! LOL!! Happy-doing-it-again-next-year!!

Grim reaper couple looks fantastic and you're right, they WILL looks pretty cool atop a wedding cake ... esp in a gothic themed wedding!!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Yup it's the best Luthien! LOL yup on next year ;o)

Thank you on Mr and Mrs Grim Reaper :o)) xo Michele

Christopher A. Klingler said...

FUN piece!

CK >:-)

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you CK!! xo Michele

Ms Nikita Agarwal said...

I really liked your post very much thanks foir sharing it...
Call girl in jaipur
Call girl in Jaipur
Call girl in Jaipur
Call girl in Delhi
Call girl in Guwahati
Call girl in Guwahati
Call girl in Guwahati
Call girl in Guwahati
Call girl in Aerocity
Call girl in Lucknow