Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Spooky Time Jingles Update Tonight!

No more peeks, here's the full montey! We have Liz a steampunk soul ornament with fake lashes, painted on hair and of course vintage watch parts! Poor Dan has been silenced with metal threads on his mouth, and vintage watch parts.

2 Grim reaper ornaments and what Halloween tree would be complete without a Pumpkin King, or....
Krampus! I personally think he looks better in person than in this photo. But I couldn't seem to get a good pic of him! All the ornaments are available tonight at midnight on Spooky Time Jingles or you can email me at michelel@michelelynchart.com

More fun things in the works! Have a great weekend everyone and I hope to see you tonight at Spooky Time Jingles! xo Michele

14 comments:

Micki Wilde said...

You sure have been busy, I love the one with the eyelashes and the grim reapers and krampus....well actually I love them all, your work is nothing short of fabulous!!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Aw, thank you so much Micki!! xo Michele

Dawn in the Forest said...

I love them! My favorite was the pumpkin king.....I just have a thing for pumpkins:) Hope your having a great weekend.

Cris said...

Ooooh! CREEPILICOUS!!

Sweet Lily said...

Creepy, yet awesome!
Thanks for sharing, Michele! You make my day! ;D

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much, Dawn, Cris, and Lion! xo Michele

Priti Lisa said...

Crazy, cool and full of soul. What a lot of really incredible work Michele!
♥♥♥

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Lisa! xo Michele

Talking Horses Arts said...

Wow, Krampus has to be my favorite lol. When i was living in Austria,they would have a big cart pulled by a tractor going throe town. Just before X-mas with gluhwine on it, Santa and his helpers whom they called "krampus". This brings back some fun memories.
Andrea.

Anonymous said...

You're certainly facing your demons with laughter and humour...! So cool!
I thought the fist ones were earrings at first. Be cool to wear.
Thank you for your beautiful message Michele, lovely to hear from you.
Hope your having a great time!
Hugs!
Julie

Arthurs_Mama said...

I just came across your etsy, will these be going in your shop as well? I absolutlely love all of your stuff!!

Arthurs_Mama said...

I just came across your etsy, will these be going in your shop as well? I absolutley love all your stuff!!

So Dark So Cute said...

I'm with Micky ;-) LoOoOove them all!!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you everyone! Oh and since someone asked, they are all available on Spooky Time Jingles or if you see one you like you can just email me, and I can send you a pay pal invoice ;o)xo Michele