Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Donnie-New Work

Meet Donnie, all I could think of while I was sculpting him was Donnie Darko for some reason lol, he doesn't even look like a big rabbit! So Donnie was the name that stuck. He's 7 1/2" tall. He has vintage watch parts on his forehead and under his eye. A vintage tag at the top of his zipper, and some kind of metal hatchet that I'm guessing was once a kids toy? Only half of it was there when I found it. Oh he also has vintage watch parts for his little ears? horns?

Hope everyone is having a good start to their weekend! Spooky Time Soiree is tomorrow!! I really wish I could be there in person. Sigh. Maybe next year! But I do have 4 pieces of artwork there :o) xo Michele

7 comments:

Sunny Carvalho said...

Oh, my gosh....he's the cutest ever!!! I could cuddle him! Super cool as always, Michele.

Anonymous said...

Donnie is very cute! You are so very talented!

Micki Wilde said...

So wonderful!!!
I love his little ear/horns!!

Anonymous said...

oh sooooo Cute!

Georgina said...

So cute, Michele. How the hell have you been? Need to get a post up one of these days, but been either too tired or too busy...need a happy medium!! LOL

Have a good one and keep creating those "adorables," of yours.

xxoo,
Georgina

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thanks everyone!!

Soju Shots said...

WICKED! luv your work and luv your blog!!!!