Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

New Cameo On Etsy!

Another original cameo painting :o) I painted Cara on a tiny canvas ( 1 1/4" or 32mm) and then inserted her into the pocket watch pendant (the pendant is 1 3/4" or 44 mm). The last photo shows the back of the pocket watch pendant. The painting is one of a kind and signed and sealed. The antiqued brass chain is 20" long with a lobster clasp. The necklace is a one of a kind and there won't be another one like it! Perfect way to show off your art! Available in my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/listing/89096447/original-cameo-painting-steampunk
Don't forget about the free shipping code in my etsy shop! freeshipping all one word in the coupon section at check out! xo Michele

2 comments:

C. said...

Hello! I am so glad to have found you! Loved your dolls that were featured in ADQ. So glad you got away from those Soul Suckers!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much! xo Michele