Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Monday, November 19, 2012

Fairy Tales

Just finished Sleeping Beauty, she's an 8 x 10" part sculpted, part acrylic painting. She has black roses, pearls, skulls and vintage watch gears entwined in her hair. Her eye lashes are also vintage clock gears. The leaves on the ground are from a vintage Mother Goose book.
In the locket on her forehead, is a tiny canvas painting of her true love the prince.
She is available in my etsy shop!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/michelelynchart

I also finished Snow White, which is sold already.

If I don't get back this way- Happy Turkey Day everyone!! xo Michele


2 comments:

Lisa Graham said...

Hi Michele and greetings to you from another artist from Wichita, Kansas! Your art is so imaginative! I love the quirky...spooky...and darker colors you use. Nice to meet you!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Hi Lisa! Very nice to meet you! Thank you on my artwork :) xo Michele